Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
YES!!!

And pretty bummed for Ratboy. He was doing really well.

·
Uphill? What's that
661 Posts
I Guess he and his team really put in the time and effort this off season.. Good to see him back on top. Although that dual crown enduro is an abomination and needs to be destroyed.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I Guess he and his team really put in the time and effort this off season.. Good to see him back on top. Although that dual crown enduro is an abomination and needs to be destroyed.
Make an easy WC course and that what you get. Proper DH tracks get proper DH bikes

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Gwin was amazing on a Trek, and now the Spesh. Clearly, at that level, it's mostly about the rider as they all have top-shelf equipment. So many doubters when he made the switch from Trek to Specialized, especially after dominating two years in a row on the Trek, and an abysmal 2013 season on the new Demo. Super cool to see him win yet another World Cup, and perhaps yet another World Championship too.

·
Registered
908 Posts
more like G- Win!

and more importantly, BIG props to Manon with her first win! I really hope to see her on the podium a lot this year. Future x-wife material right there!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts