Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there was three guys with some bikes that were set up nice, all I saw was what looked like a fox front, it was about 9:45 at night. they were going down a hill, no longer then 20 to 30 feet with maybe a two foot drop at the end. well you started a gold rush, i have seen 4 differnt kids eat rocks and 2 carry their bikes off. This is a easy quick rocky path that is lit and has a set of stairs next to it. If any body goes up there theend is right there by Best buy.

·
Registered
774 Posts
DSGSL said:
Hey there was three guys with some bikes that were set up nice, all I saw was what looked like a fox front, it was about 9:45 at night. they were going down a hill, no longer then 20 to 30 feet with maybe a two foot drop at the end. well you started a gold rush, i have seen 4 differnt kids eat rocks and 2 carry their bikes off. This is a easy quick rocky path that is lit and has a set of stairs next to it. If any body goes up there theend is right there by Best buy.
... huh?

·
Victim of Saddle Rage
620 Posts
DSGSL said:
1. Riding not "Rideing"
2. Hey, there were not "hey there was"
3. It was about not "front, it was about " consider a semi colon, new sentence or rewrite
4. Different not "differnt"
5. away not "off" troublesome preposition usage at the end of the sentence
6. This is an easy not "this is a easy"
7. lit ok well-lighted better since this is artificial light
8. anybody not "any body"
9. the end not "theend"

Uhm, even with the corrections this post makes little sense. Are you dehydrated? Did you hit your head at somo? WTF?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WTF. Holy crap. Ok, now that we know some people need gf, let us sit back and say haha to the idiot that twisted his frame up. Now therer is something in this world that cannonballtrail is straighter then.

·
Downhill Messiah
493 Posts
DSGSL said:
WTF. Holy crap. Ok, now that we know some people need gf, let us sit back and say haha to the idiot that twisted his frame up. Now therer is something in this world that cannonballtrail is straighter then.
What?

·
Registered
121 Posts
sunsetrider said:
Gotta love the grammar police.
I agree, but when it gets to the point that you have no idea wtf he's talking about... Reminds me grammar was invented for a reason:thumbsup:

·
Registered
774 Posts
DSGSL said:
... Huh???

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
DSGSL said:
FACE!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Or, if you use firefox they have a hand-dandy spell checker as well.. Keep the text-language on your phone we cant understand you.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Sweet! A thread dedicated to arrogance and spelling freaks. After you're done here I suggest finding a fat kid or a mentally challenged kid to push in the mud.
Seriously though, if you cannot figure out what he's saying I'd say your intelligence is in question.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts