Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
horrible...where was this? Shame thing about this I can see hordes or commenters thinking it's funny, or that they deserved this because of cluttering up the road..because you as you know...the road is for cars right? or rather..!

I do hope they caught that driver and find a way to dispense a little street justice on him..

·
Ride Like the Wind
99 Posts
That is absolutely horrifying,,I seen somtning like this when I was a kid,my dad was announcing an auto race in Delta Colorado and some kids pushed a parked car down the hill that was used for the grandstand seating and plowed down or over a dozen or so spectators,I was sitting in the middle of the race track and could see unobscurred...Very horifying...........

·
Registered
789 Posts
It was in Porta Allegre, Brazil. And I think it was Friday night. Tough to find news on it...
One Google translated page said they found the car and identified the driver but were waiting for him to surrender himself. I don't know how current that is however.

·
Registered
277 Posts
That's insane. That guy should go to jail for a longgg time. How many counts of assault with a weapon would that be, my god.

Someone had to get his plate with all those cell phones and cams going.

·
Life is Good
1,494 Posts
Wow. Just... wow.

That guy's free time is short. If they have his house and name, it's only a matter of time before he is behind bars. Hopefully, for his sake, the cops get to him before the public does.

·
utilikilted
156 Posts
Brazilian justice

I lived in Sao Paulo, Brazil when I was in my early teens, back in the mid 1960's. Walking home through a poor neighborhood one day I saw all kinds of people running on the dirt streets. I asked someone what was happening. "Ladron" (sp?) came the reply, meaning thief. I followed and came upon a scene where this thief had been caught and was being beaten by the crowd. Neighborhood justice, as cops were rare in those neighborhoods. South America ain't Mayberry.

I hope no one was critically injured in this recent incident.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.