Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just finished (almost) building up my Tallboy. Kind of a dream build. It's the first 10speed xtr build I've seen, and the first 29er crank brothers wheels. come saturday it will never look this clean again.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Meaner than mean.... Looks Hawt... Enjoy, enjoy, then enjoy some more

·
Village Dirtbag
2,284 Posts
Nice. Man...you couldn't get much better of a bike if you tried. No corners cut there. I just finished mine, too. First ride was last night. It's XT though- I put the money into wheels instead...

·
Registered
338 Posts
@dam said:
Nice. Man...you couldn't get much better of a bike if you tried. No corners cut there. I just finished mine, too. First ride was last night. It's XT though- I put the money into wheels instead...
Wow, you did it RIGHT with those hoops! The first TB is freaking nice too, but has too many front chain rings.

·
Trail Junkie
2,210 Posts
meritlane said:
just finished (almost) building up my Tallboy. Kind of a dream build. It's the first 10speed xtr build I've seen, and the first 29er crank brothers wheels. come saturday it will never look this clean again.
WOW thats a nice.............lawn of grass! I could take a nap in that!!

Nice bike too, I love my TB :)

·
Village Dirtbag
2,284 Posts
It's the battery for the MagicShine headlight. They're known to burst into flames from time to time. It gets charged outside, and is stored mostly discharged in a coffee can. The battery is stored in it's own aluminum cylinder. I'm making a new, less flamable, higher capacity water bottle battery for it soon, so I suppose I could use it for a storage container after that.

·
Trail Junkie
2,210 Posts
:p Heck yah it did! I see grass like that with blue skies, I want to lay down and reflect while performing a thorough inspection of my eyelid internals.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.