Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
MTB SOCAL
1,449 Posts
My Gunnar Ruffian

Here's a few pics of my Gunnar Ruffian 29er rigid singlespeed. It hasn't been out in a while since I'm so out of riding shape.

Attachments

·
MTB SOCAL
1,449 Posts
Thanks. The Prologo seat is fairly comfortable, but firm. Fortunately, it's on a singlespeed bike and I have to stand and pedal on any significant uphill section :)

·
Back on the wagon
1,091 Posts
Here's my Rockhound set up rigid SS with a Vicious fork and ENO rear hub.
Just took my final ride on her today :(

·
One Colorful Rider
1,204 Posts
Todays Ride
Gunnar Ruffian in Chameleon Metallic with paint to match Vicious Fork
Red smattering of Race Face Cranks, King Headset, Control tech Bar and Avid Ultimate Supreme Levers

Gunnar Rockhound in Lime Twist with paint to match Vicious Fork non Suspension Corrected
Matching Race Face Next LP Cranks 2X9 XTR Drive Train with Blue King Headset, Blue Race Face H-Bar, and Blue Nips

Both are Custom Geometery 16" Frames

·
local trails rider
12,300 Posts
Normbilt said:
Gunnar Ruffian in Chameleon Metallic
Gunnar Rockhound in Lime Twist with paint to match Vicious Fork non Suspension Corrected
Great colors, especially the Chameleon.

Don't the angles get pretty steep with the non-corrected fork? Or are the angles tweaked as part of the custom geometry?

·
One Colorful Rider
1,204 Posts
perttime said:
Great colors, especially the Chameleon.

Don't the angles get pretty steep with the non-corrected fork? Or are the angles tweaked as part of the custom geometry?
Very Slightly It lowers your Center of Gravity

·
Registered
45 Posts
My Waterford - Lugged 853 - Fox Float 100RLC
Was full XTR until last week, converted to SS. Hopefully getting powdercoated in the next month or two, when I've got the extra dough. Ignore the useless big ring, it is now fitted with a proper SS 32t chainring w/ proper bolts.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
251 said:
No more Gunnars?

It'd probally be a sin for him to post here , but Karl from Dirt rag has a nice Pink Rockhound, and i CX bike i think too.

Im debating between colors for getting mine powder coated, as the paint has chipped over many years. i just may do pink as also as i have SID fork decals in pink. well see.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts