Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
crashes in parkinglot
1,257 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
where are the gunbarrel @ eaton park dj's?
get to
63rd St & Nautilus Dr
then take a right on Nautilus, take a left at the stop sign( Nautilus Ct North) and follow it past the day care to the end of the culdesac(sp?)

That is eaton park.

do a mapquest for 63rd St & Nautilus Dr, Boulder, 80301

·
RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EricTheRed said:
get to
63rd St & Nautilus Dr
then take a right on Nautilus, take a left at the stop sign( Nautilus Ct North) and follow it past the day care to the end of the culdesac(sp?)

That is eaton park.

do a mapquest for 63rd St & Nautilus Dr, Boulder, 80301
and i thank a'you.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
BBOC said:
Lidarman,
We really need to hook up for a ride sometime. I just live too close for comfort....
I agree. The only riding I have been doing though is wth the dogs in the morning or trips like Fruita. Been so busy I have to turn down the guys who call on the weekend. I have your number so the next time something goes down, I will let you know.

R

·
Arrrgggghhh!!
281 Posts
lidarman said:
I agree. The only riding I have been doing though is wth the dogs in the morning or trips like Fruita. Been so busy I have to turn down the guys who call on the weekend. I have your number so the next time something goes down, I will let you know.

R
Do you want to PM me your number for emergency tool/old part swap in a bind?

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
trails are right behind me!!

I started a job up here in boulder about a month and a half ago. I'm here at gunpark and 63rd, these trails are right behind me. How often do you guys go out and ride? I'm probably going to go out there on lunch now. Thanks for the info!

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
ibexmsu said:
I started a job up here in boulder about a month and a half ago. I'm here at gunpark and 63rd, these trails are right behind me. How often do you guys go out and ride? I'm probably going to go out there on lunch now. Thanks for the info!
Where do you work?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.