Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm in Lakewood with a couple of spare days on wed 5 and thur 6 oct, and would really like to ride both kenosha pass and buffalo creek, one each day. I was wondering whether there was an awesome American (or 2 or 3) that could help me out with that.

I'll have a bike, know how to ride it; but don't know the roads (and normally drive on the wrong side anyway!), and I don't know the trails. So I need some really great guys/gals to help me out. Happy to pay the petrol costs, and for shout a few beers afterwards, but keen to meet 1-3 riders who dont need to go to work on those days and are free to ride.

I am the treasurer of the Hawkes Bay M-bike club in New Zealand, so I can inform any guide all about the best rides in the Southern Hemisphere - as NZ is really worth a trip for m-bikers!

cheers

Will

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
If your up for a Wed. night ride

Usually do thurs. night rides but im leaving town and looking to hit up buffalo creek on wed. night that week. Your welcome to join us and ive got some lights available! and beers are pretty much a norm afterwards:thumbsup:

No worries on a ride up - we can get you up there and show you around.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep - no point travelling across the Pacific for naught

Hi, thanks for your message, yep been keen for a night-ride (as I probably wont try that on me own). I staying on Union St in Lakewood, can I text you closer to Wed when I in the States, if so flick me a number, otherwise i will email again next tuesday night to confirm - cool?

and if anyone else is free during the day (wed or thur) for a ride, still keen for another ride; thanks:)

·
I hate bikes.
195 Posts
Hey if you are still looking for somebody to guide a ride for you, I'm 17 with nothing to do this week but ride and I live in Buffalo Creek, so PM me if you are up for a Buffalo Creek ride. I will gladly show you around. Like I said, PM me.
-Capt A.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.