Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
Rivet said:
Throw it on eBay and see what the free market says.
precisely......even if there was a blue book, its irrelevant since you only get what people are willing to pay.

I just bought a brand new (NOS) frame, obtained from the builder himself, not yet even stickered (though it included stickers) for less than half the retail of the frame so dont count on much......

makes a killer bike

·
Come see me after class
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replies guys, but i'm not the seller. i'm the buyer. :D

one of the xizang frames is on ebay right now and i'm bidding on it. i was just trying to get a feel for what it might go for. what would you guys spend on one, if at all?

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
44,545 Posts
alexrex20 said:
thanks for the replies guys, but i'm not the seller. i'm the buyer. :D

one of the xizang frames is on ebay right now and i'm bidding on it. i was just trying to get a feel for what it might go for. what would you guys spend on one, if at all?
:nono: Well after posting this you can be sure the competition in the bidding is growing by the minute.:eek: :madman: :D ;)

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
DIRTJUNKIE said:
A used car salesman your not.;) :D
indeed! rule #1, never remind people of ebay items....

for the record, i dig the Xizang tons! took it on its first ride yesterday that had ANY technical sections (by my girly standards anyway) and it did way better than I thought for what is no doubt a WAY more XC-oriented bike than I am used to, especially in terms of geometry. thumbs up for sure!

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
44,545 Posts
Faux Part Deux said:
indeed! rule #1, never remind people of ebay items....

for the record, i dig the Xizang tons! took it on its first ride yesterday that had ANY technical sections (by my y standards anyway) and it did way better than I thought for what is no doubt a WAY more XC-oriented bike than I am used to, especially in terms of geometry. up for sure!
So your saying you were the winning bidder. congrats.:thumbsup:

·
Wanderer
855 Posts
WTB: a spare 16" Xizang frame :p

I just upgraded the hell out of mine and want to build up a SS with another frame.

I've been riding mine since '99, you wont be disappointed with it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.