Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
motormonkeyr6 said:
It looks nice :D who cares about weight anyways :D Slap on those 1500gram Dh tires
And then when it comes time to race, you feel like you were at a kegger the night prior to the race....or maybe you were :confused:.

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
I wish my performance bikes carried bike with more than 4" of travel... That would be a cool bike to demo I want to try it. But defiantly not own.

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
At least they're making the effort, we gotta start somewhere.

·
Registered
5 Posts
POS! They have a long ways to go before that bike is worthy of anything but show. No parts spec can help that POS internal hub system.

·
Pro Crastinator
11,676 Posts
captain spaulding said:
I don't think camera phones have lense covers :D
maybe he should take the phone out of his pocket...

seriously though, i would love to take one of the for a spin. i'm not terribly fond of the gt lineup, but i am really excited about the direction of eveloution this kind of "transmission" bikes will bring to the table...

·
Pro Crastinator
11,676 Posts
chooofoojoo said:
Ahh the gt IT-1... and no it's not a horst link.. its a high single pivot with some goofy shock actuation. kinda like the lahar..
actually now that i see that, (i originally thought it had a floating bb/i-drive type thing) i really am digging this bike...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
seriously though, i would love to take one of the for a spin. i'm not terribly fond of the gt lineup, but i am really excited about the direction of eveloution this kind of "transmission" bikes will bring to the table...
Exactly my feelings on it - I want to see freeride/dh bikes head in this direction - so sick of killing der's - so ANY bike that makes the attempt is cool by me...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts