Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what do you think of the gt ruckus for urband freeride, dj, and some light downhill. I tried to find some info on them but there doesnt seem to be much and thers only two reviews on here.

Thanks
-Andrew

G

·
what exactly are you looking at?

andy564098 said:
Hey guys what do you think of the gt ruckus for urband freeride, dj, and some light downhill. I tried to find some info on them but there doesnt seem to be much and thers only two reviews on here.

Thanks
-Andrew
what is it, the ruckus 3.0? The 2.0? or just the frame..?

G

·
andy564098 said:
Im not sure if its the 1.0 or the 2.0 (yet) but it would be one of the hardtails with a psylo.
Im glad to see you will be swithing the fork.... Mz's just dont cut it..

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah...

Im glad to see you will be swithing the fork.... Mz's just dont cut it..
I own a gt ruckus 1.0 hardtail (the 2001 version)
as far as I know-the only diff is they are now made overseas.
I like my ruckus cause there is little flex (I am 205 lbs) and it rules on singletrack.
I also have rode alot of the trails @ bootleg canyon with it- it beat me up a bit cause its so stiff- but it was a blast!
I've beat this bike up like crazy, and she is still wanting more.
the bike is not all raked out-to where it sucks uphill, it rails on singletrack,and with a good 5 inch fork it rocks downhills also.
bottom line- it's a great all around bike and you should enjoy it for years if you decide to include the ruckus in your quiver!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.