Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have looked at the BBTC website and I don't see any rides this weekend close in to the Seattle area, is anyone interested in heading out? Say maybe to Japanese Gulch or Tiger Mountain? I am not looking to go at race pace but I tend just ride and don't take many breaks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I might be down. i think I would rather Tiger out of the two. I was thinking about heading out to Cap Forest for their 9am ride.

I should know my plan by thursday.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
dboblitt said:
So I have looked at the BBTC website and I don't see any rides this weekend close in to the Seattle area, is anyone interested in heading out? Say maybe to Japanese Gulch or Tiger Mountain? I am not looking to go at race pace but I tend just ride and don't take many breaks.

·
Sweet
533 Posts
X/C Climb, descend, climb,descend, slog, descend, kinda climb, kinda descend. Then Farmboy bacon cheeseburger and a rootbeer or something....:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
What happened to 10:30? I might be there depending on what time I get off tonight. What's the easiest way to get there from Seattle and does anyone want to carpool?

·
Sweet
533 Posts
Sorry 'bout the time change!

Most folks wanted to get down there earlier, and I wanted to see the FOCF folks too.
I'm not happy about getting up early though!
There are some folks coming down from the North, sign up on bbtc and email the folks on the ride, or send me your email and I'll forward it to them.
Here are directions. Note these are to Fall Creek, I want to meet at the Y at 9am, this is at the intersection of Waddell Creek Rd and Sherman Valley Rd.
A bunch of mtn bikers will be there.
http://www.capitolforest.com/races2008directions.html
Email me or send pm....

·
Registered
65 Posts
How was the ride guys? I ended up just rolling solo out to the Japanese Gulch. It was a blast! Someone has built a few new trails out there and beefed up the jumps a little bit. The berms were really sweet too! Unfortunately it's road riding for me today. Gotta train for the STP.

Till next time...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.