Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, after the moving to Vegas thread I thought I would throw out a big hello and invite anyone that wants to join for a ride on Tuesday 1pm. Hug before the ride is NOT mandatory:D

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
I'll try to get out there

My last check had a little over 120 hrs on it. We are back to 8 hr days. I've had 1 day off since Dec. 1st. I spent it riding in the snow in Cttnwd, with THE RICK, and Dave. The mud and "gunk" still clings to the Turner. I thought about cleaning it off, but the idea of turning on the hose in the wee hours of the morning put me back into the house. Like I said, I've not been on my bike but one time last month, so who better to "rip" my legs off, than you and the RICK!! I'll try to keep you guys in sight.:D :mad: EDIT: Looks like I'm a no show. I have one more thing to take care of. Wed-Thurs. looks good though!

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THE RICK said:
i,m tryin, dont know how much time i'll have, but if i cant ride i might come up for a hug!!:smilewinkgrin:
Your the BOSS, tell them you'll be back when your back!

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
big_slacker said:
Insert 'you missed out on awesome riding' gloating here.

Rode some stuff I'd never seen out there, and judging by conditions not a lot of people have seen period. Some of those trails need some lovin!
Good riding Steve, was a beautiful day for sure.Guess the others didnt want to ride with the old guy:D

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
So what did you guys end up riding today? Did you take any photos? C'mon, you have to give the people who had to work all day something......please.......a little bit of trail......anything........:prft:

Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.