Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Group Buy For A Turner Frame Here!!!

A Group Buy means buying power. We, as consumers, get a better price; they, as retailers, get a large sale in one shot. Everybody wins! At least one online dealer said they could give a better price if we're serious.

If you're serious about buying, PM me with the following:

Contact info (email, ph #s)
Which Turner frame wanted
Size
Color
Shock

As soon as we can tell the retailers the total # of frames being purchased and the specs, we'll get some price quotes. I don't know prices as of now (So, please don't ask,thanks). You must be serious with money ready to buy now. No "as soon as I sell my other bike" lines accepted.

·
Registered
61 Posts
tscheezy said:
If price was the overriding factor, then why switch back to the LBS?
For me price was not the overriding factor. I think the majority of us understand the importance of supporting our LBS unfortunately there are people that don't see the forest for the trees. In this case the LBS gave us a "reasonable disc" on 5 frames and everbody benefited. For the record we could have received a better price online and for a couple of the guys it probably would have been more convenient to have the bikes shipped directly to their door as thy have to drive over an hour to get to their new LBS.So in the weeks to come there will be five new Turner owners. Thanks to all of the people who donate so much time and passion to this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts