Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Quite impressive there Rumpfy. That collection has really improved since I was there a month ago!

I can just imagine your neighbors looking out their windows shaking their heads telling their friends how weird this bike freak is lining up his bikes and taking pictures. :)

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fillet-brazed said:
Quite impressive there Rumpfy. That collection has really improved since I was there a month ago!

I can just imagine your neighbors looking out their windows shaking their heads telling their friends how weird this bike freak is lining up his bikes and taking pictures. :)
I pack things well. :D

That's what I kept thinking....lucky for me I did it before most people started coming home from work. They already think I'm crazy with all the big boxes going in and out of our apt...they can't figure out what the hell I do for a living.

Drugs. Naturally. :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
you big show off! :D

i sure do like that slingshot and raleigh! that tioga fork is the shiz-nit!

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Wow, that's quite the line up. If you need storage room, I can take a couple of those frames off your hands.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
J Ro said:
I'm surprised mostly because it seemed like you had been selling a bunch of stuff lately.
How many more do you have that are built? I can think of the Potts and the ss Slingshot.
Yeah...I had to thin the herd to make way for the JTR and the P-22 Team. I'll be thinning the herd again soon I'm afraid. Apartments only let you play so much. :)

The Potts is built. The P-22 Team Dirt Drop, 93 Moonhead Slingshot, 92 SS Slingshot.

·
pepito
640 Posts
i love vintage bikes. alot. but i don't really know my stuff, so pardon the question. whats up with that moonhead slingshot? never seen one like that before. how's the ride compared to normal slingshots? looks interesting. mighty nice collection you've got there.

the_dude

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the_dude said:
i love vintage bikes. alot. but i don't really know my stuff, so pardon the question. whats up with that moonhead slingshot? never seen one like that before. how's the ride compared to normal slingshots? looks interesting. mighty nice collection you've got there.

the_dude
It's just a Slingshot like all the rest....but its refers to the Moonhead Machine chain rings I have on it...

They're good people and I'm excited to have their product.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2 ultimates?
I'm soooo jealous...
The only thing better than one Ultimate...

!What is the modeland year of the mountain goat?Is it repainted?
It's a 95. It's either a WTR or a Joule....I'm leaning Joule because it has a 1 1/8" headtube. It's currently sitting in primer right now....but will get the full WTR treatment with new decals and such as soon as I find the Powerlite fork I'm looking for.

You are sick, just sick. Gotta love that McMahon fork (just for the pics?)!
I know...I got issues. You like that fork? I bought it from a sucker! ;) The forks were just place holders to keep the frames from falling over. A Ti McMahon fork on a WTB Phoneix...that's a vintage no no.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
ahhhhh, very nice Eric, are you going to build all those? Dam, that will be alot of parts!
So your neighbors think your alittle wacked out? Hummm, we know better ;)

Will there be alot of vintage parts at the Swap this Sat? Wondering if it would be worth the drive down?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.