Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I want that one
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought Id treat all you frozen out homers to a little action shot...
This is from todays ride near carmel mountain in Israel.
Even though its not the biggest jump, Im kinda proud of myself. Im a little old for this sport (42) and Ive been riding for 3 years. Recently (and since i finally got my 5 spot) I started getting the hang of it :) enjoy.

Attachments

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
42 isn't even half old! I got smoked by a group of guys w/no fear on 40# ASXs and they were pushing 50.

Ride it now, ride it later! Nice shot!

·
Never enough time to ride
1,575 Posts
Nice shot. 42, yer not that old, it's all in yer head. Keep ridin, and keep the rubber side down and you'll be alright.

happy trails...

squish

·
Yay! Bikes !
1,761 Posts
good job.

I'm 36. In my 'core' group of riders there are only two younger than me, a 47 year old that jumps HUGE gaps, and a 55 year old that rails the DH courses like his brakes have failed.

Remember; you don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.

·
I want that one
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, thanks ya'all... i actually don't feel old for biking, i know plenty of guys way older that can spank my a$$ in xc.i was talking more about the jumping and getting stupid part, but i guess you're right and there are plenty of older guys jumping of all kinds of stuff.

anyways, im glad i "found" riding, better later than never. Q: what do regular people do with the rest of their lives if they dont ride?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.