Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Krein said:
Si.

I'll be heading up to climb Bugs and as far up Green as I feel like (today, this afternoon). If anyone want to join, let me know.
Just PM'ed you, Scott. I haven't tried climbing Greenie yet, (I haven't been able to find the lower end of it, I don't think it's well marked)
I've been doing Bugs pretty regularly, may not be able to go as far up Greenie as you, but I can always bail back to the road.
What time were you planning on starting ?

·
Scott in Tucson
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
le_buzz said:
Just PM'ed you, Scott. I haven't tried climbing Greenie yet, (I haven't been able to find the lower end of it, I don't think it's well marked)
I've been doing Bugs pretty regularly, may not be able to go as far up Greenie as you, but I can always bail back to the road.
What time were you planning on starting ?
PM sent. Let's climb Bugs and see how far we get up Greenie.

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
Krein said:
Chad, you better come so you can show us the trail.
We can carpool from my house...
I can't today, sorry Scott, work beckons me.

Do you want to attempt a C or D next week? With the track from last week, I think it will be around 50 miles :band: :drumroll: :rockon: with 12,000 feet of the roughest, toughest climbing in all of Arizona! :crazy: :eek: :eekster:

·
Scott in Tucson
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
azepicriderandrunner said:
I can't today, sorry Scott, work beckons me.

Do you want to attempt a C or D next week? With the track from last week, I think it will be around 50 miles :band: :drumroll: :rockon: with 12,000 feet of the roughest, toughest climbing in all of Arizona! :crazy: :eek: :eekster:
I'd love to do CorD - but we are off to greener pastures next week (Oregon singletrack tour).

How about tomorrow or the 4th? No need to barbecue cow on the 4th - we'll be plenty crispy.

With the requisite 4am start you'll have plenty of time to do whatever else needs doing those days.

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
Krein said:
I'd love to do CorD - but we are off to greener pastures next week (Oregon singletrack tour).
How about tomorrow or the 4th?
4th of July.... 'twill be a celebration for sure. A quote from a follower of the mountain bike bible: "upon completion of such ride, you will be henceforth rendered and revered as a mountain bike god" :thumbsup:
See you at 4am at Le Buzz?

·
Scott in Tucson
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
azepicriderandrunner said:
4th of July.... 'twill be a celebration for sure. In the words of an infamous mtber, "upon completion of such ride, you will be henceforth rendered and revered as a mountain bike god" :thumbsup: see you at 4am at Le Buzz?
Oh fiddlefunk, I didn't think you'd actually say yes.

I'm in. I'd say 4am at the base of the Catalina Highway. Can't park there, but you can park off the Mt. Lemmon short road, right near the highway.

Cars shall be placed such that zero pedaling is required to return to them when we inevitably die.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.