Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Do it before Monday....

I do not know of any codes, but Greenfish has a bad habit of raising prices Monday - Friday. Come the weekend, they will drop them again. Sometimes on different items. Sometimes the same. I would place my order by Sunday night before prices go up first thing Monday.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
padrefan1982 said:
Just out of curiosity-- does anybody know when they raised their "free shipping" from orders on $59 (I think) to $199?
I wasn't on their site for a few months until the other night and saw that. I think they only raised it to $89 though.

Edit: I know the other night I saw it said $89 for free shipping. I just looked a few minutes ago and it does say $199. :eek: Maybe they raise the free shipping over the weekend now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ottoreni said:
I do not know of any codes, but Greenfish has a bad habit of raising prices Monday - Friday. Come the weekend, they will drop them again. Sometimes on different items. Sometimes the same. I would place my order by Sunday night before prices go up first thing Monday.
I heard about that awhile back. Guess I will just order the stuff tomorrow night....

·
Registered
406 Posts
EEB said:
I wasn't on their site for a few months until the other night and saw that. I think they only raised it to $89 though.

Edit: I know the other night I saw it said $89 for free shipping. I just looked a few minutes ago and it does say $199. :eek: Maybe they raise the free shipping over the weekend now.
I placed an order with them 4 days ago when it was $89 for free shipping. The next day the minimum for free shipping was raised to $199. Managed to save a few dollars before the increase. They did have a low minimum for a long time. Too bad it had to go up. For me, the original low minimum was incentive to order from them when compared to other sites. It's not there now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.