Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a green mtb saddle; does anyone know where i can find one. Lime green would be perfect, but any green would do!!! Currenlty riding a Fizik Nisene Sport MG on a Cannondale Caffeine F1 29er.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
I went to the lbs the other day to look at Cannondale road bikes...saw that 29er and I started drooling. That bike looks sick.

Can't help you with the seat though.

·
crap magnet
572 Posts
Not much help, I know

But damn, it matches nicely.

·
Ride the dream
1,381 Posts
Hehe, the perfect one would be the fizik (with green patches) that comes stock on the moto... but erm, not gonna be easy to get hold of one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, but........

This bike is awesome, climbs like a billygoat. But I need a cocky lime green saddle to top this off.

Attachments

·
likes to ride bikes
212 Posts
You should just take the seat you like to a local upholstery shop and have them recover it for you in lime green. That way you can get the EXACT color you want, on a saddle you like, as opposed to just buying any old saddle no matter how uncomfortable it may be just to get the color you want.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'd say go with the upholstery idea. I had an old huffy from when I was 6 that I just got rid of. Saddle would've matched perfectly but you aren't going to find a saddle for a real mtb in that color (i don't think). Anyways for a real suggestion without having to get one custom made, it might look cool with the camo wtb pure v. I have the silver/black one and I LOVE that saddle. The camo looks pretty cool. Might be worth lookin at.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
You mean something like this, if so just go to the Fizik web site and custome build your own anyway you want it. It's alittle pricy but if you want it you can get it.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$$$$$

I'm not spending 200 on a saddle. I'm nuts just not that nuts. The finance committee would cut off the berries.:nono:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
cengle33 said:
I'm not spending 200 on a saddle. I'm nuts just not that nuts. The finance committee would cut off the berries.:nono:
Understood, I had to cover mine (berries) just looking at the website to bulid yours :eekster:

Nice bike BTW.

·
rbtm member
888 Posts
If there's a bike that demands a green saddle, that's it!

Taking a saddle you like to an upholstery shop is a good idea. You may be surprised how inexpensive that option can be.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We may have a winner!!! I called a couple of diff. upholstery shops and i'm getting quotes from $30.00--60 ducks, i think i'm going to check them out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm going to wait until the auction is almost over and try and jump on it for under $100.00-- I think that it would match perfect.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I think you'll be needing some Ergon Team green grips as well. And maybe some Ergon Team green cable housing from Jagwire.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts