Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I can see it from my house now, seems like there is still snow in the shadows where the sun doesnt get to for a good chunk of the day. Probably wet too. Saturday or even tomorrow might be alright, its supposed to be like 65 today...
-FL

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
FreuderLocks said:
I can see it from my house now, seems like there is still snow in the shadows where the sun doesnt get to for a good chunk of the day. Probably wet too. Saturday or even tomorrow might be alright, its supposed to be like 65 today...
-FL
I say mud fest even through this weekend....unless you hit it when frozen which isn't happening right now. Looks like cooler temps this weekend.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rode Green Mountain this morning from main dirt lot off Alameda to the radio tower and the fire road. It was pretty much rideable the whole way except for two small snow drifts I had to walk over. I check out some of the other trails off the fireroad and they looked like the had a lot more snow drifts so I just went down the way I came.

·
My cup runneth over
2,423 Posts
hang10jeff said:
Rode Green Mountain this morning from main dirt lot off Alameda to the radio tower and the fire road. It was pretty much rideable the whole way except for two small snow drifts I had to walk over. I check out some of the other trails off the fireroad and they looked like the had a lot more snow drifts so I just went down the way I came.
Was this early this morning and frozen?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I rode this morning (2/20) and it's still not ready. I took the road starting at the 470 lot and rode over to the alameda lot. The road is good, but some of the single track needs another week of 40's to 50;s..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.