Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
the cool nerd
Joined
·
8,643 Posts
SlowerThenSnot said:
I'm planing on a 1pm ride time maybe be out pushing/riding my bike for a few hours before the game..... Then watch the game with my little bro

GO COLTS!
I would if I wasn;t in NM this weekend. what's up with next weekend? anyone (hint hint nudge nudge) planning or heading up to leadville?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Dave,
If you hit GM I think you can make it up the fire road and that may be all (Mateo, JasonB, FreakyC and I tried yesterday...Actually had a great ride! First real outing with jansonB...Really nice to meet you man, we'll have to get out there again soon!). We were worn from no riding over the last month and other miles riddin yesterday but the fire road looked passable minus some drifting before the long straight climb on the nose. If you find more that is ridable let us know! Heading to Waterton (10am) just to ride the road (Mateo and a buddy Rich are going as well), if you wanna go hit me up on my cell, signing off web soon.
 

·
I can't ride 45!
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
miSSionary said:
Dave,
If you hit GM I think you can make it up the fire road and that may be all (Mateo, JasonB, FreakyC and I tried yesterday...Actually had a great ride! First real outing with jansonB...Really nice to meet you man, we'll have to get out there again soon!). We were worn from no riding over the last month and other miles riddin yesterday but the fire road looked passable minus some drifting before the long straight climb on the nose. If you find more that is ridable let us know! Heading to Waterton (10am) just to ride the road (Mateo and a buddy Rich are going as well), if you wanna go hit me up on my cell, signing off web soon.
Great meeting you too. How was the Waterton ride? I ended up helping the GF shop for furniture on sun morn and didn't get out until 3'ish when the winds were howling again. I hit lookout on the roadbike and, in spite of being blown backwards a time or two, had a great ride. give me a ring when you head out next.

jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
jasonb said:
Great meeting you too. How was the Waterton ride? I ended up helping the GF shop for furniture on sun morn and didn't get out until 3'ish when the winds were howling again. I hit lookout on the roadbike and, in spite of being blown backwards a time or two, had a great ride. give me a ring when you head out next.

jason
Great meeting you too Jason! Waterton was great but mainly because of the fun crew, not the dull road (road is in great shape though). I'll give you a shout when we go next, going to Leadville for the winter race this weekend.
 

·
3327333
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
jasonb said:
Great meeting you too. How was the Waterton ride? I ended up helping the GF shop for furniture on sun morn and didn't get out until 3'ish when the winds were howling again. I hit lookout on the roadbike and, in spite of being blown backwards a time or two, had a great ride. give me a ring when you head out next.

jason
What the he!! !! What happened to "I'm getting out of Dodge and going to Moab at the last minute who can join me?"

Did you drink a beer and fall asleep on the couch?

Ed E
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
edemtbs said:
What the he!! !! What happened to "I'm getting out of Dodge and going to Moab at the last minute who can join me?"

Did you drink a beer and fall asleep on the couch?

Ed E
Screw all that...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ERIKSEN?? What do I have to do to see the Eriksen again??...Guessing that the Eriksen may have been the only one in Moab?? Maybe it was in the Patagonia's on Vacation?? France maybe?? Who knows, guessing it's far from here! :p
Ed, going to Leadville yet??
 

·
3327333
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
miSSionary said:
Screw all that...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ERIKSEN??
Ed, going to Leadville yet??
Eriksen is resting after the Leadville race a couple of weeks ago - YOU should have been THERE! :ciappa:

I have not made up my mind on Leadville. I have to be in L.A. all of next week so I think this weekend I will have to focus on looooong training rides both days locally, rather than a race Saturday night in Leadville. I have to push the training before a business trip. :madman:

But the Feb. 27th race is still in my plans! :thumbsup:

Ed E
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
edemtbs said:
Eriksen is resting after the Leadville race a couple of weeks ago - YOU should have been THERE! :ciappa:

I have not made up my mind on Leadville. I have to be in L.A. all of next week so I think this weekend I will have to focus on looooong training rides both days locally, rather than a race Saturday night in Leadville. I have to push the training before a business trip. :madman:

But the Feb. 27th race is still in my plans! :thumbsup:

Ed E
I WAS THERE...In spirit!!:winker: You should just do the long days with a night trip to the ville??:cornut: Sweet about the 27th, MAYBE then I'll see that Eriksen shining down the trail!!:thumbsup: Have fun in LA...At least they don't have our snow I guess.:cool:
 

·
Really I am that slow
Joined
·
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
miSSionary said:
I WAS THERE...In spirit!!:winker: You should just do the long days with a night trip to the ville??:cornut: Sweet about the 27th, MAYBE then I'll see that Eriksen shining down the trail!!:thumbsup: Have fun in LA...At least they don't have our snow I guess.:cool:
Cole have you decided if your going up friday or sat? If you can maybe swing by the distillery around 2 pmish-3 ish on sat for a ride up there there may be a bottle of whiskey in it for you ;)

I'll prob crash at A guy named striling's place sat night and if the weather isn't too crazy I may ride back to denver sunday :p How's that for a long training ride Ed! :p

Anyhoo letme know what your plans are?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
SlowerThenSnot said:
Cole have you decided if your going up friday or sat? If you can maybe swing by the distillery around 2 pmish-3 ish on sat for a ride up there there may be a bottle of whiskey in it for you ;)

I'll prob crash at A guy named striling's place sat night and if the weather isn't too crazy I may ride back to denver sunday :p How's that for a long training ride Ed! :p

Anyhoo letme know what your plans are?
Now it appears that I am going up Friday night (late) to help dad with some things, any chance you can go then (I could sure come and get you if that has any possibility)?? Lemme know!
 

·
Really I am that slow
Joined
·
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
miSSionary said:
Now it appears that I am going up Friday night (late) to help dad with some things, any chance you can go then (I could sure come and get you if that has any possibility)?? Lemme know!
Gotta bottle saturday and theres no ditching it.....
 

·
the cool nerd
Joined
·
8,643 Posts
[

shot me a pm if you want some company on long rides this weekend. I'll probably have to work some, so I can't commit to both days, but I'd like to ride...


course, it's gonna snow on Saturday,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
SlowerThenSnot said:
Gotta bottle saturday and theres no ditching it.....
Hmmm...How long do ya gotta work on Sat??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
SlowerThenSnot said:
Till about 2 or so maybe longer..... wish I could ditch
Man!! [email protected]!! I am real sorry but I gotta get up there much sooner (and still looking like Friday eve) to help my dad out. If you can get up there I could get you back early Sunday?? Lemme know!
 

·
Really I am that slow
Joined
·
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cool thanks

miSSionary said:
Man!! [email protected]!! I am real sorry but I gotta get up there much sooner (and still looking like Friday eve) to help my dad out. If you can get up there I could get you back early Sunday?? Lemme know!
It's looking like maybe mateo might be headed up there sat afternoon.... waiting to hear back. If its not meant to be.... sometimes it is what it is :)
 

·
I can't ride 45!
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
edemtbs said:
What the he!! !! What happened to "I'm getting out of Dodge and going to Moab at the last minute who can join me?"

Did you drink a beer and fall asleep on the couch?

Ed E
No...[sheepish grin]...just lost steam. And I had a buddy in from out of town. He was like, "I am here and you are taking off?". So we tried to get him ready to go too but it was just too much. So I stayed with town and hung out with him and then hit local rides on Sat and Sun.

jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
SlowerThenSnot said:
It's looking like maybe mateo might be headed up there sat afternoon.... waiting to hear back. If its not meant to be.... sometimes it is what it is :)
It's not a question of if but how!! :D
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top