Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be riding GM tonight (4/6) around 6pm if that is of interest to anyone...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next time

ibmkidIII said:
crap...got plans...next time yo.
Hey man,
Great ride last weekend! Too short of notice today, I know (my buddies all backed out on me this morning-bastardos!). Next time for sure! The rest of you out there...

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
nah...I'm usually good with short notice rides like this. I really try to not let my social life get in the way of my riding.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
?

ibmkidIII said:
nah...I'm usually good with short notice rides like this. I really try to not let my social life get in the way of my riding.
People actually have social lives separate from biking?...Whoa...I think my world just fell apart!..I'm gonna need time to digest such thought!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Round 2...

ibmkidIII said:
crap...got plans...next time yo.
Alright ibmkidIII, what about GM tonight (4/7) at 6pm, any interest?

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
None, zero, zip. Meeting up with a friend tonight. She's a lot cuter than you....sorry.

Leaving town tomorrow for Moab...ahh yeah!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hall Pass

ibmkidIII said:
None, zero, zip. Meeting up with a friend tonight. She's a lot cuter than you....sorry.

Okay man, your off the hook if I can have her friends! lol Have fun in Moab!

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
ibmkidIII said:
Man, you are on a continuous road trip. I'm jealous, I'm just looking for a single weekend to get to Fruita and/or Moab.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Jdub said:
Man, you are on a continuous road trip. I'm jealous, I'm just looking for a single weekend to get to Fruita and/or Moab.
Being single with no pets allows more freedoms that way (except for the two million roaches and Petey the rat in the wall, but they are pretty self-sufficient)...pluses and minuses...I suppose I could stay home to do laundry and I do need to wash my hair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts