Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
thats hot

wow thats nice looking, i dont know how people say they dont like dorados i think their soo nice looking and would grab one in a heart beat if i had that type of cash

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
put that on the sunday wc and ud get a pure queer green, ewww

on any other bike it be sick tho ;)

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
XSL_WiLL said:
Dorados require too much maintenance. The o4s and o5s are slightly better though. They don't make great hucking forks, more for DH.
really now...my buddies 2005 Dorado has been in the shop 5 times...YEP 5 FUCCIN TIMES

·
Registered
160 Posts
XSL_WiLL said:
Dorados require too much maintenance. The o4s and o5s are slightly better though. They don't make great hucking forks, more for DH.
Did you ever own one?
Mine's an 03, 4 of my friends have 03 and all we do for maintenance is changing the oilonce a year.
If you didn't own one, please stop parrotting info. the only troublesome dorado there has been is the Xworks.

Hucking? on top of the forks it says DH, not Huck ;-)

As to the colour: not necessarily paintshop.
I made new dust caps for my fork. I found the original stickers and scanned them. My dust caps are carbons so i changed the black in the stickers to clear.
In the same move you make the red into green. Done

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.