Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Urban Ninja
2,381 Posts
I watched the whole race live. That was an incredible run Sam was on. Watching him hit the tech sections was unreal. He's truly on another level. He probably had 10 seconds on Steve Peat when he crashed. He crashes and only comes in a half second behind Peat??! Incredible!

·
Registered
351 Posts
That was insane. The course is longer than I would have expected for DH. Plus, he is dressed like he made a wrong turn from the XC course. I would need one of those bear proof suits to tackle that run.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Holy carp. :eek:

He rides all the hard sh!t, then crashes on the lawn?!?! :madman:

Wow. My mouth was agape thru that. Great camera work, too.

fp

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
i saw this video last week and thought it wasnt so interesting. couldnt understand what mrpercussive was saying when he was explaining how fast he was. went down hilling for my first time this weekend and suddenly this video looks alot faster to me. much more respect to all you DH guys now.

·
aka dan51
6,022 Posts
imjps said:
Just sit back and enjoy.
Love to watch this, but it does not play. I see the Braun add, then nothing.................
IE - not the problem
FireFox - not the problem
URL - not the problem

I'm bummed

edit - looks like it requires the latest Apple ad-ware, AKA Quicktime

·
mmm
952 Posts
dan51 said:
Love to watch this, but it does not play. I see the Braun add, then nothing.................
IE - not the problem
FireFox - not the problem
URL - not the problem

I'm bummed

edit - looks like it requires the latest Apple ad-ware, AKA Quicktime
There is the youtube version. Quality sucks though.

·
aka dan51
6,022 Posts
timehoc said:
There is the youtube version. Quality sucks though.

Thanks! Awesome vid. That dude was jammin!

After installing the latest Apple crash application, AKA Quicktime, and rebooting IE crashes and can no longer even get to the site! Firefox still does nothing.

-Dan (hater of apple software)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.