Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hella Olde
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....before we could even blow it up with blitherings!

The Bosch PSA reminded me of that special feeling you get when you slow/stop your downhiil flow to give right of way to the 'climber' - and they whiz on by on an assisted rig with **** eating grin.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
It was a duplicate, there is a pretty extensive and detailed thread about eBike access for the Tahoe area in the Advocacy forum.
Yeah but this is the Norcal Forum, it's not like it was already psoted here. I know I literally have never looked at the advocacy forum. Copout excuse. There's probably a duplicate thread somewhere on this site for for half the things that get posted.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 🚲
12,640 Posts
Yeah but this is the Norcal Forum, it's not like it was already psoted here. I know I literally have never looked at the advocacy forum. Copout excuse. There's probably a duplicate thread somewhere on this site for for half the things that get posted.
I didn't even know there was an advocacy forum. Tahoe's in Norcal. C'mon!

Anyway, glad to see they're coming around.
All the more reason to check out other forums besides the NorCal forum, this is a big site with a ton of great content!

I only saw it because I was browsing the new posts and recognized it as matching what was posted in advocacy 4 days ago. Less duplicates is better in general, keeps the clutter down.

;-)

But if you really think it is beneficial to everyone who uses the site to have 2 places to look to see the same information and discussion of it.... I unlocked it for you.

·
Registered
765 Posts
All the more reason to check out other forums besides the NorCal forum, this is a big site with a ton of great content!
As a "SuperModerator", you should know that everyone on the norcal forum apparently thinks it is the only forum that exists, and is the appropriate place to dump all completely OT threads. Duh.

:)

(Though in this case at least that particular thread is somewhat relevant to Norcal...)

·
Paper or plastic?
10,628 Posts
As a "SuperModerator", you should know that everyone on the norcal forum apparently thinks it is the only forum that exists, and is the appropriate place to dump all completely OT threads. Duh.

:)

(Though in this case at least that particular thread is somewhat relevant to Norcal...)
Come on, the universe revolves around NorCal

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.