Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Serial #

GET a serial # and run it by Jarett before you buy it.

Warranty still good if someone buys it of course, but we have had shops report stolen Turner's from time to time and I remember hearing about a break-in before Christmas. Don't remember where or what, but it happens occasionaly and a serial # check will help clear it.

DT

·
Registered
9,628 Posts
I've bought from this seller before, he's legit. As much as I talk about getting an '09 Spot I don't have the cash to do the deal right now. That frame would be mine if...I only had the cash. If you're interested get hold of him, see what else he has you might want/need.

·
Banned
16,457 Posts
Oh, that's Larsey. He flips lots of stuff. I wouldn't worry about him. He's got to be up to 100 frames or more by now.

I had theories about him, like he's one of those who's like those fine watch guys that buys an expensive watch, then flips it on the watch forums some days to weeks later. I don't know, but I got something from him in the past and it was solid.

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
There's a cat like that in our club. I don't know how the hell he does it. Before I became a "home daddy" we had similar jobs/pay scales (I was just a tiny bit higher..heh, heh, heh...) and there was no way I could buy three or four bikes a year then take a loss most times. Some folks have the dough and good for them (just a bit jealous) but I don't know how my buddy does it.

Brock...

PS: Still looking for that screaming deal on an XL Highline.

·
Founder: Dirty3hirties
2,031 Posts
That is 100% legit....considering that I bought 2 frames from him. It is soooooooooo tempting considering that I'm a Med. He offered it up to me earlier but I.....just.....can't.....pull.....the.....trigger!!!!

·
Founder: Dirty3hirties
2,031 Posts
Jerk_Chicken said:
If you snatch it up, then you can't make anti-Turner posts anymore to protect Ibis.
I'm not anti-Turner. Find any post where I knock the turner bikes. 3 of my friends ride turners, but of course there's no way you would know that.....instead you make idiotic comments once again.

I'm anti you.

·
Banned
16,457 Posts
ddraewwg said:
I'm not anti-Turner. Find any post where I knock the turner bikes. 3 of my friends ride turners, but of course there's no way you would know that.....instead you make idiotic comments once again.

I'm anti you.
Lol, that rocks.

If you bought a Turner, the lack of nanoflex in the stays would cause you to be slower, because nothing would be ejecting you out of turns except you own pedaling force.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.