Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Dinotte Ultralight from Nashbar. Seems to be a great light, but my first, so no basis for comparison. Decided I didn't like putting the batteries on my helmet with the light, wanted to move them to my pack. Went to Dinotte's site and sent them an email. Got a reply from "Rob" within 30 minutes. He instructed me to send them the light and they would replace the cord with a longer one and return it for a mere $12, shipping included. Got the light back today, 6 days after I took it to the post office! I was impressed by the attention and service I received.

Thanks to Rob and the service department at Dinotte.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dinotte is great too in general. I sent in my old light for an upgrade. It arrived there today at 10am. At 2pm I got a shipping notice from them for my light getting returned.

That is some good turnaround.

-D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Top Notch Service

In case anyone needed any more convincing, Rob and Dinnotte are about the best in the business. I sent in my 5W Li-Ion for the upgrade program and woosh... Couple days later had the new unit in hand. The spare 2 cell bench tested at 3.5 hours on high and got both the spot and flood lens. Thought one would be nice as a helmet light for single track to compliment the tripple Seoul and the flood would be great for commuting.

Anyway, great lights, great people and fantastic service.

Thanks Rob.:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.