Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a great deal on a Flak Jacket and GDX goggles at www.ride-this.com. I think they are a new shop but they were very friendly!
Check out the website they have some cool parts that I haven't seen anywhere like Dark Cycles stuff.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
DH for life said:
Just got a great deal on a Flak Jacket and GDX goggles at www.ride-this.com. I think they are a new shop but they were very friendly!
Check out the website they have some cool parts that I haven't seen anywhere like Dark Cycles stuff.
Fvck off.

Why don't you just say that you work at/own/are affiliated with a new retailer and that you'd like people to know about it?

You just made your first infomercial jackass.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
While it is spam it looks like a fairly decent site. :)

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
While it is spam it looks like a fairly decent site. :)
Totally.

I just ordered a new dark cycles frame and a flak jacket.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
kidwoo said:
Totally.

I just ordered a new dark cycles frame and a flak jacket.
Am I being mocked or was that serious? :p

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Am I being mocked or was that serious? :p
I'm acknowledging that it looks like a decent site/business while at the same time condemning the advertising methods.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
kidwoo said:
I'm acknowledging that it looks like a decent site/business while at the same time condemning the advertising methods.
Oh okay. I actually went back to see if you were making fun of me, I wasn't sure that dark cycles had begun full scale production yet. :p But so it seems they are a dealer. :D

But yea spam stinks but cool sites are fun.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Oh okay. I actually went back to see if you were making fun of me, I wasn't sure that dark cycles had begun full scale production yet. :p But so it seems they are a dealer. :D

But yea spam stinks but cool sites are fun.
Hush. We're unwittingly advertising for this chump.
;)

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
kidwoo said:
Hush. We're unwittingly advertising for this chump.
;)
Oh damn you're right. :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, you guys are so nice!
I have never posted anything before, i heard about the site through a friend. Not doing an infomercial but I though I would let people know about a good deal. I guess I was wrong.

Sorry to offend the gods of the threads

·
Registered
47 Posts
i like the variety and the way its setup is easy to find stuff. couple of problems though, the interface takes alot of bandwitdh and is slow to load after each selection. Also the variety is good but the "sales" of like $3 isn't too much of a difference. prices are ok i guess.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
DH for life said:
I have never posted anything before, i heard about the site through a friend. Not doing an infomercial but I though I would let people know about a good deal. I guess I was wrong.

no problem...just list your link between you and the shop and all is good...we just want people to be honest

·
Registered
643 Posts
ya i was just gonna say...this was like his frist post and u guys are already on his ass. Just let it go, hes just learnin. I'm sure we have all made our annoying posts at some point.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
ilikepinkbikes said:
ya i was just gonna say...this was like his frist post and u guys are already on his ass. Just let it go, hes just learnin. I'm sure we have all made our annoying posts at some point.

not moi

it is all good just the above post mentions it all....just seems suspisious(sp)

·
Registered
643 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
not moi

it is all good just the above post mentions it all....just seems suspisious(sp)
i guess i can see how it seems suspicious but in any case...how bout them europeans building that A380 superjumbo.

im runnin out of conversation topics as u can tell

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
DH for life said:

I'm not offended and sorry if I came off as an ass. That is a cool site though. :) I merely said spam stinks in efforts to help ya out with future incidents like this. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts