Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my friend is selling his 2004 Fuel 95 with Full XT Drivetrain and upgrades like 2004 Duke Race (4"), Chris King Headset, Easton EC90sl Bar, Ritchey WCS Stem, Thomson Seatpost and Selle Italia Flite Ti Saddle. Less than a year old, all for only $1500! What a deal. If anyone is looking for a great specced xc race/trail bike, just thought you should check his ad out. However, if no one buys it by tomorrow at 2pm, he can't order the new bike he wanted, and he will have to withdraw the ad. So act quick! I've ridden it a couple of times, and it's an awesome bike. Great tracking, lightweight, and fluid fork. His email is [email protected]. Ride on.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin...sults_format=long&db_id=87119&query=retrieval

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
synkronized23 said:
Hey guys, my friend is selling his 2004 Fuel 95 with Full XT Drivetrain and upgrades like 2004 Duke Race (4"), Chris King Headset, Easton EC90sl Bar, Ritchey WCS Stem, Thomson Seatpost and Selle Italia Flite Ti Saddle. Less than a year old, all for only $1500! What a deal. If anyone is looking for a great specced xc race/trail bike, just thought you should check his ad out. However, if no one buys it by tomorrow at 2pm, he can't order the new bike he wanted, and he will have to withdraw the ad. So act quick! I've ridden it a couple of times, and it's an awesome bike. Great tracking, lightweight, and fluid fork. His email is [email protected]. Ride on.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin...sults_format=long&db_id=87119&query=retrieval
Why are you posting instead of your friend? I see it's down to $1400 including shipping.

what's the big rush? What happens @ 3pm?

It sounds like a good deal, but when you rush people like that, they get skeptical. There's no time to ask for closeups of the frame. It might help if you..or he...posted frame closeups, including the serial number. That would help with credibility. What is the serial #?

Is the bike available for someone in the area to inspect?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blue Shorts said:
Why are you posting instead of your friend? I see it's down to $1400 including shipping.

what's the big rush? What happens @ 3pm?

It sounds like a good deal, but when you rush people like that, they get skeptical. There's no time to ask for closeups of the frame. It might help if you..or he...posted frame closeups, including the serial number. That would help with credibility. What is the serial #?

Is the bike available for someone in the area to inspect?
The price is still at $1400 + shipping. Well, my friend was going to place a group order for another bike at 3pm, but now the time has passed. He still wants to see if there is interest in the bike still, however. i posted the pictures you requested on the other thread. email him at [email protected]. he does not have an account on classifieds.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
synkronized23 said:
The price is still at $1400 + shipping. Well, my friend was going to place a group order for another bike at 3pm, but now the time has passed. He still wants to see if there is interest in the bike still, however. i posted the pictures you requested on the other thread. email him at [email protected]. he does not have an account on classifieds.
Was the the Yeti group buy?

Thanks for the update and the pics. It does sound like a great deal.

Why doesn't your friend just post here...like you're doing? It's free and anyone interested can talk to him here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.