Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
oh gawd please tell me he paid ya for gettin that thing outta his shop. kiddin, i love history. if ya paint it white ya might be able to sell it to lo kizzle for a small fortune. just zip tie some lead to it and youll seal the deal.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,893 Posts
Aquaholic said:
OUTSTANDING!!

This kinda stuff warms my heart.
Nice selection of canes ya got there buddy. I guess you start to accumulate them over the years & years & years............ don't make me tell everybody about the GoreDuke seat post,how ironic.

·
Registered
180 Posts
sweet! I put one of those my first mountain bike back in '85 and it worked killer as long as your post/seattube was smooth. I still have it in my vintage parts box....maybe I'll throw it on the RFX

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Sorry for the HIjack, but I got an e-mail from the guys who are working on the "Got Balls" adjustable seatpost, and they will be sending me a 5 inch prototype post at the end of February. I'm real curious to see how it compares to the GD.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
El Chingon said:
Sorry for the HIjack, but I got an e-mail from the guys who are working on the "Got Balls" adjustable seatpost, and they will be sending me a 5 inch prototype post at the end of February. I'm real curious to see how it compares to the GD.
Wow;five inches. Obviously the guys at "got balls" know that you have a lot of post showing! :lol:

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
Got balls has a new name. Dan will have to forgive me for forgetting it. However the idea and implementation is pretty solid. Fore/aft flex is noticeably less than with a GD. Keep an eye out as I think he will have their post heading to market later in the year. I only got a couple of hours of demo time on one of their prototype units, but was pretty stoked on it :thumbsup:

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
El Chingon said:
And I'm curious to see the durability. I'd really like to go GD, but the pics of failures (and the cost) have deterred me. Plus I'd like to see an adjustable post with "alternate" drop settings. This 5" drop post sounds good, if it can have an intermediate stop about halfway down. That way you can have it fully extended for climbing, down 2" to 2.5" for trail/techy pedaling and down 5" for downhills.

Someone mentioned that they're changing the name (good move) anyone know what it is?

·
gmoney was gmoneybike
304 Posts
Website?

Doubleoh9 said:
The name is All Mountain Post. We should be able to do 5", 2", 0" drop in one post. Our first production numbers include 0, 1, 3" and 0, 1, 4" drops. And one special 5" for testing...
Do you have website link?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Doubleoh9 said:
The name is All Mountain Post. We should be able to do 5", 2", 0" drop in one post. Our first production numbers include 0, 1, 3" and 0, 1, 4" drops. And one special 5" for testing...
More information and pictures would be helpful. Blurry25 said last Sept that the website and production units would be ready to go in 2 to 3 months.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.