Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any beta on conditions in that area right now? Coming up from Marin to Penn Valley this weekend and am hoping, if AQI improves, to get out for a ride. I know all the forests are closed. But wondering if there is rideable terrain outside of them?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

· Registered
896 Posts

· Nature Rider, Not MTBer
2,684 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Any beta on conditions in that area right now? Coming up from Marin to Penn Valley this weekend and am hoping, if AQI improves, to get out for a ride. I know all the forests are closed. But wondering if there is rideable terrain outside of them?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I live in Penn Valley and have not gone riding in a while due to smoke. If it happens to be clear enough to ride, there is a small bike park in Gateway park over by the dog park. Empire Mine has a decent trail system with more trails across Hwy 174. They are all pretty smooth with nothing technical, but good scenery and shade. Weekends there get a bit busy though. Round Mountain trail system should be open too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.