Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brian Ohh, Von Huckler, and me, left San Diego on Black friday morning. We arrived in Phoenix early enough to get a warmup ride in at South Mountain.

After a dinner of some decadently,delicous pizza... we then pointed the vehicles towards Preskitt.

Saturday, we were treated to some of the most outrageously insane rock crawling and riding I have ever experienced!

A 7 hour, slow motion, granite beatdown ensued... hosted by Anal (Enel) and his crew(which included the evil genius, trail author and builder, Chris).

There was bloodletting, bruising, battering, bantering, bullying, ball busting, and boasting.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Attachments

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
"Playing chess with granite".

Attachments

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Wow, you couldn't have asked for a more perfect day out there. The one picture I got of Steve doesn't really show how steeeeep that drop was, insane! I'm sorry I didn't get a group shot of y'all, D'oh! :madman: What a small world huh :thumbsup:

Matt

Aqua....
Mountain bike Helmet Bicycle wheel Sports equipment Downhill mountain biking

Little chilly for a swim....
Nature Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle frame Bicycle handlebar

Beagledadi....
Bicycle wheel Tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle tire

I was given special instructions not to break my Nephew Travis....;)
Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle tire

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,356 Posts
beagledadi said:
Wow, you couldn't have asked for a more perfect day out there. The one picture I got of Steve doesn't really show how steeeeep that drop was, insane!
Agreed to all the above. I would not touch this line.

·
Registered
584 Posts
damn:eekster: :eekster: :eekster: and i thought san diego was rocky as hell..:thumbsup: :thumbsup: looks like a good time...

·
Registered
544 Posts
It is REALLY cool to have this in our backyard...and it literally is in my backyard, I can take a fairly flat gravel old railroad trail from my backdoor and in about 20 minutes hit the gnar at Lakeshore. Just wish I can ride it as well as Chris, Enel & Helimech! Awesome pics fellows.

·
A bike brought me here!
326 Posts
Looks to be great gobs of fun! Pick yer own trails too! :thumbsup:
Least you don't have the snow like we have here.... :madman:

poikaa

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
It sure was great meeting & riding with you guys.I had a blast for the few hours I was out there.This stuff fun to ride & a great work out for Enel its his commute & right across
the street from my work makes for great lunch rides.Anybody wants to come visit Prescott
to ride let us know.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Brian Ohh, Von Huckler, and me, left San Diego on Black friday morning. We arrived in Phoenix early enough to get a warmup ride in at South Mountain.

After a dinner of the most decadently,delicous pizza... we then pointed the vehicles towards Preskitt.

Saturday, we were treated to some of the most outrageously insane rock crawling and riding I have ever experienced!

A 7 hour, slow motion, granite beatdown ensued... hosted by Anal (Enel) and his crew(which included the evil genius, trail author and builder, Chris).

There was bloodletting, bruising, battering, bantering, bullying, ball busting, and boasting.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking.
I feel robbed!!

I saw no bloodletting, bruising or battering!! :D

Great pictures... looks like a great ride!

·