Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have issues parking here?

I went there last week and noticed there's some railings up w/ "Property Line" on it. I have never had issues parking there but afraid car might get towed now.

·
Registered
297 Posts
What about parking in the Lakeside lot? I always see people parking in the lower part of that lot, closer to Douglas. Or the shopping center lot past Ace Hardware? Or by Cavitt Jr. High and riding in over there?

No experience parking where you're describing, though I've seen cars with bike racks there before.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been parking there for years, and have been there a few times with no issue since they added the railings.

However, I got yelled at by one of the locals yesterday. She was nice enough to stop her car and tell me that the railings are there for a reason, and I shouldn't park there and pay at the Park like everyone else. She then proceeded to call me some names. Nice folk up there.

Not sure if there was an incident at that spot or something that prompted the change, but looks like we gotta find a new "free" place to park.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.