Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
It's possible...if I don't go up to flagstaff and camp or something, then possibly yes.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jayem said:
It's possible...if I don't go up to flagstaff and camp or something, then possibly yes.
helimech said:
I might be able to show you around, if it is way early. Need to get to flag in the evening. And the temps start creaping up around 9ish.
I'll check back with you guys later in the week but early works for me.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jayem and Helimech,

Just checking in to see if either of you guys are able to show me around at GB on Saturday morning. I'm heading up to Prescott tomorrow afternoon and won't have internet access after about 4pm tomorrow.

If I end up riding solo where is the best place to start and explore the area?

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
Nope, looks like I could easily do an evening ride in GB, but I have to work as many days a week as I can to make ends meet, so I gotta work that AM.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jayem said:
Nope, looks like I could easily do an evening ride in GB, but I have to work as many days a week as I can to make ends meet, so I gotta work that AM.
Bummer, Got any route suggestions? I would like to hit Trail 40.

·
3,049 Posts
noosa2 said:
Bummer, Got any route suggestions? I would like to hit Trail 40.
Most of the TH's @ GB have boxes with little maps that will have 40 on them. Local consensus is to find your way to the Little Granite TH, climb 37, then head over to the top of 40, and enjoy.

40 can also be climbed. Well, most of it.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I can't do flag so I'm up for an early saturday morning ride. I could meet ya at th37 or you could swing by my house and we ride up to 37. I'll pm you my email and #. Later.

·