Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It can't be good, anyone been up there? Will see about organizing an official work party to clean it up. Remember the county does not alow the general public to use chainsaws. If you're certified you need to talk to Mike Westra.

·
I5Troll
1,343 Posts
Skookum said:
Use the Yaks.
AWESOME! :p :D We've got to ask the owner if we can have a yak work party... and have them haul logs or boulders or something.

Dave_schuldt said:
It can't be good, anyone been up there?
Not at Gd Ridge, but Duthie yesterday looked pretty good. A few blowdowns (maples) and a fair amount of branches on the trail... but overall nothing much. I was actually hoping for a few more blowdowns for log rides :) The swamp is getting deep. Thanks a ton to the unknown trail gnome who built a bridge over the creek... Beautiful split cedar deck!

Dave_schuldt said:
Will see about organizing an official work party to clean it up. Remember the county does not alow the general public to use chainsaws. If you're certified you need to talk to Mike Westra.
I ain't da man for Gd Ridge. If you want to contact the ranger, let me know and I'll shoot you his contact info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.