Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode this trial early saturday morning and just want to thank whomever has been doing all the work out there, it is really a great trail. It was about 10 degrees cooler there than Cocoa and my teeth were chatterin' but after the first mile I was sweating and gasping all that cool air I could put in my burning lungs. The trail is easily navigated and has a great singletrack flow to it. It is getting worn in and is riding well now and will just get better w/ more usage. Cant believe how much elevation changes it has being so close to the coast, I think maybe it was mined for coquina or something. I love the rock ledges and small bridges, thanks again for a great job (hopefully my praises reach where credit is due.):thumbsup:

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
Hm, cool.. always love to hear about good trails near the coast.. mind giving some details on where it's at? I like to have a place to ride sometimes when I go out that way to visit the coast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.