Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be heading from south Fl. to Ga. and looking to ride something new on my way.
Is the trailhead on Kings or Colburn and does the trailhead have a bike wash.
I normally take I-75 up but gonna head I-95 this trip.

963 Posts
No bike wash wash there but you really shouldn't need it
If you have time check out Mala Compra is about 10 mins down the road
29.615107, -81.202585
Captains BBQ across the street from the trail head is top notch

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, might do that. I was hoping to rinse off before the rest of my drive. Couple jugs of water will do. LOL

·
Papa T
273 Posts
There is a paved parking lot with facilities just south of the trailhead about 1/2-3/4 mile on Colbert Ave. Can't miss it.

·
Jackalope Hunter
934 Posts
Thanks, might do that. I was hoping to rinse off before the rest of my drive. Couple jugs of water will do. LOL
Don if you've never been you will like Graham, but definitely hit Mala Compra too, its worth checking out and very close. I always ride both when I go up there.

·
Papa T
273 Posts
Oh yeah, I should mention, check out our Graham Swamp Trail Crew Facebook page. There are pictures and videos of some of the recent work, rides and shenanigans that take place there. We are a non-profit org charged with trail care and maintenance of Graham Swamp trails. You can even donate towards our trail fund for materials right on our FB page if you want.

Thanks and enjoy the trail!!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don if you've never been you will like Graham, but definitely hit Mala Compra too, its worth checking out and very close. I always ride both when I go up there.
LOL. I'll be back. What a great trail. I loved all the drops, jumps and stunts built in. I ran into 3 people from 3 different parts of the country. Very cool. I'm in Ga. now and going to ride some local stuff near my parents, then Bear, P1, p2 for the first time. Then Coldwater, Oak Mtn. and maybe Tally or Santos. Let me know if ya have any trips planned.

·
Papa T
273 Posts
LOL. I'll be back. What a great trail. I loved all the drops, jumps and stunts built in. I ran into 3 people from 3 different parts of the country. Very cool. I'm in Ga. now and going to ride some local stuff near my parents, then Bear, P1, p2 for the first time. Then Coldwater, Oak Mtn. and maybe Tally or Santos. Let me know if ya have any trips planned.
I am officially jealous.

·
Jackalope Hunter
934 Posts
I don't have anything planned for the near future... I'm going to Snowshoe for July 4th week, nothing else fun planned for spring/summer as yet, but if you end up at Santos on the way back from this trip let me know and I'll meet you up there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't have anything planned for the near future... I'm going to Snowshoe for July 4th week, nothing else fun planned for spring/summer as yet, but if you end up at Santos on the way back from this trip let me know and I'll meet you up there. :thumbsup:
Jay, I've got time off around the 4th also. Might be in SS. I'll text ya on my way home. Santos is always a stop on my way home.

·
Jackalope Hunter
934 Posts
Jay, I've got time off around the 4th also. Might be in SS. I'll text ya on my way home. Santos is always a stop on my way home.
Cool, hit me up for Santos... and it would be good to catch up with ya at the Shoe this summer too...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had a great trip. Never gone to the mountains and only rode XC. Even at Santos I avoided the pit and rode about 10 miles.
image.jpg image.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts