Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
From what I've heard (I don't know if this is confirmed), Cedric will be leaving Cdale and signing with Commencal for 06. This is probably why Cdale took his name off the bike. I like the original name better though.

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
SBDHrida said:
From what I've heard (I don't know if this is confirmed), Cedric will be leaving Cdale and signing with Commencal for 06. This is probably why Cdale took his name off the bike. I like the original name better though.
Welcome to 3 months ago :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
TheSherpa said:
Welcome to 3 months ago :p
Calm down a bit. Some people aren't quite as up to date on the finalization of pro sponsorships. In addition, because this thread is entirely about the renaming of Cedric's signature model, I thought it might be helpfull to point out his move. Three months ago or not, its still usefull information.

·
493 Posts
Does anyone remember if Anne Caro left Cannondale in a similar jumping of ship right as they had a Chasson replica Gemini frame coming out? Seems kind of like an unprofessional move to make.

·
Stand back
4,211 Posts
MtB Jak said:
thats an awful awful name someone has the worst taste... the judge? doesnt sound like a name a awsome bike should have.
I think you're a little premature - Who's tested one to know how good of a bike it is?
Maybe that's a perfect name for it. Or maybe it's like everything else, and is a matter of taste. Maybe F150 XLT Lariat is more your cup of tea? :D

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
i dont know why i am sayign this and it is totally contadricting what i said prviously about the bike but to me it looks like theres to much stuff goign on with it. i think it could be the paint job, and that floater. thats just my opinion

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.