Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
cyco biker
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I read a thread a while ago that the poster was trying to see if he could do some hucking with the ML8. Ethan, with all his prudence, cautioned the potential huckster as to the category the ML8 was not designed for . :nono: It's not designed for big air. Very safe answer to avert reckless behavior, and busted frames. Presumably, it's designed for small air. That's the 6 1/2" bike. Hmmm, how 'bout the original ML-7, 4" bike? What kind of air was it originally designed for?

Now those of us with Mav's fully appreciate Paul Turners contribution to our pleasure level. He's a really, crafty guy. A true Maverick American :thumbsup: . One thing he's not is arrogant, so that name had to come from somewhere else. But where? :confused: A few minutes ago, in the address bar at the very top, I mistakenly typed in "mav" then pushed ENTER.

Try that & you'll say "Hearken". :yikes: It all makes sense. :yesnod: ... . . . . :rolleyes:

·
Schipperkes are cool.
4,170 Posts
RTrainer said:
ML8 --- It's not designed for big air. Presumably, it's designed for small air. That's the 6 1/2" bike. How 'bout the original ML-7, 4" bike? What kind of air was it originally designed for?
Thin air. :arf: :ciappa: :devil:

·
cyco biker
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
My baby DUCy is here!!

KeepItSimpleSpeed said:
My wife read this, fully understanding my sense of humor & concurred. Fortunately my son went right to the top address bar having read...
RTrainer said:
in the address bar at the (very) top (not the search bar), I mistakenly typed in "Mav" then pushed ENTER.
,did it & just told me to crawl back under the rug. :nonod:

banks said:
Thin air. :arf: :ciappa: :devil:
Gotta give those oddball smiley's a stage to perform on sometimes. Keep myself amused in these short, cold days as well :cornut:

Chow 4 niao

PS I just installed my new & hopped up by Ethan to my spec, DUC. Psyched to put it to the test on our frozen snowmobile trails.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.