Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went on a tour of shell/diablo/borges/foothills with a couple of my local (non mtbr) friends yesterday afternoon. we rode my normal 2 hour loop through the parks which has us coming back through the streams adjacent to castle rock (which we hardly noticed as we were trying to ford all the streams without falling off). fun time, this was the most water i've ridden through. we were all soaked at the end of the ride, pretty much up to our waists....here are a few pix:

1. obligatory climbing shot between shell ridge and diablo
2. stream crossing number one
3. stream crossing number two

Attachments

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Awesome...

I haven't ridden there in a long time.... Thanks for bringing me back in time! I need to get back over there and get some Diablo riding in....

cohenfive said:
went on a tour of shell/diablo/borges/foothills with a couple of my local (non mtbr) friends yesterday afternoon. we rode my normal 2 hour loop through the parks which has us coming back through the streams adjacent to castle rock (which we hardly noticed as we were trying to ford all the streams without falling off). fun time, this was the most water i've ridden through. we were all soaked at the end of the ride, pretty much up to our waists....here are a few pix:

1. obligatory climbing shot between shell ridge and diablo
2. stream crossing number one
3. stream crossing number two

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.