Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
You have now officially beat me into submission with this mean-spirited teasing. I thought we had something special. Fine....I give in, you can be the inside of the spoon next time.

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dusty Bottoms said:
How many times are you gonna sneak that wave runner into the background of your photos? Yes, yes, we all know that you were the intergalactic regional wave running co-champion in 1983.
Ohhh, Hi Dusty:

Attachments

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Dusty Bottoms said:
How many times are you gonna sneak that wave runner into the background of your photos? Yes, yes, we all know that you were the intergalactic regional wave running co-champion in 1983.
Is that a WR??? It looks more like one of his kid's backpack.... :D

BTW... Who's making those chainstays protectors?? Can you select the name to print?

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
damn that's funny

Dusty Bottoms said:
So I'm sitting in the office trying to keep the laughter under wraps as I look at all those glittery starz on Aqua's waverunner.

Then I read Dusty's Chuck Norris sonnet in his sig and just lost it. Winter on the Turner boards always brings out the clown crap. Good stuff guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.