Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today as i was getting ready to go for a cold ride at a local trail here in Southern Colorado my buddy stopped by surprised i was going to ride in the cold. after some persasive conversation, and Matt Hunters part from The Collective, i got him to come with me. it was his first time riding, granted he was a bit slow but he loved it. I should also let you know he is 6'3 and he was riding my 14inch hardtail all day in 20degree weather. Anyways he is hooked and i just got a call form him saying he purchased 2006 7point3 from rscycles.com. you guys might not care but it feels good when you can turn some bros on to the lifestyle that is Freeride/ DH mtbing.

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i was surprised. i just kept telling him how much better it is on a bike that fits you and in sunny weather but he was having a blast anyways.

·
clyde in training
1,917 Posts
I took one of my friends, and after the first run he was bloodied and had a broken cell phone. On the second run he got passed by a girl on an xc bike. He hasn't been biking with me since.

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
Recruity right here :) I just also bought a 06 7point3! Cant wait for it to get here! (this week!) Well after riding some fr trails on my 20' XC HT then on a 03' Bullit then on a couch like Norco I was hooked! No turning back!

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i told my buddy if he gets into it enough then buy atleast a 17inch bike which he did.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.