Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like they pushed it back 2 weeks in an attempt to get upper Alpine trail. Who's stoked? And what's this about a self-supported 85% singletrack ride in September?

See you out there,

Dave

·
Tripolar on most days
440 Posts
Pushed registration or the race back two weeks? Also you mention September I thought the race was in July.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
registration is early next month for 08 finishers, the race is now July 12th (if I remember right). The organizer also mentioned a possible self-supported ride/race in September in the Oakridge area.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Classic Cream Puff (Alpine Classic) will be July 12th, 2009. The course is yet to be determined, the snow is falling today down to 500 feet, permits dependent etc.

There may be an additional event in September....it's still a long way away. The course is mostly determined...I rode it last summer with Drock...it's BAD ASS! I don't know yet if I want to follow through with promoting another event yet. I may just set a date and do the ride with a few friends who might show up to ride....125 to 150 miles, give or take a few. There may be an overnight camp out/aid station with neutral support at the possible aid station. More to come in the future. I will post something about the "BAD ASS" (Bunchgrass Around Diamond) if it's going to happen. If it becomes an official event, BIG IF, I may allow two person teams...? More to come in the future.

We plan to make this years Cascade Cream Puff even better than years past...hopefully we will get everything we want to keep and add to the event! It will be good.

scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts