Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my HR comp today. Took it home, removed all the reflectors, checked everything was tight and took her for a spin. Last night I was looking over a brochure for the state park that my town is pretty much in the middle of, and there is a map showing a lakeside trail for hikers. Took a ride over to the start of it, and theres a sign saying no motorised vehicles, but it doesn't mention bicycles so off I went. It's about 5 mileslong, lot of rock gardens and some other technical stuff. All in all not bad for being 5 minutes from the house. Least it's something to ride if I don't have much time. Definitely been other bikers on it as well. Also turns out I'm nowhere near as fit as I thought. Was awesome fun though. This is the sport for me I tell you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Its awseome you have a place that near to your home. I have to drive a hour away to get to some decent trails.:madmax:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.