Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked these up from Industry Nine yesterday, super nice guys up there. I got to pick my wheels up from the guys that built them, then got to ride the pump track at their HQ while I was there. Now just to get the foes back and get these things mounted up.

To be placed on this bike:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
How much were the wheels, if you don't mind me asking? I've been trying to determine how much I'm gonna have to go into debt for these.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
thats the color i want to ano my bike..............sweetness

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
twouareks said:
How much were the wheels, if you don't mind me asking? I've been trying to determine how much I'm gonna have to go into debt for these.
You'd need to talk to industry nine at www.industrynine.net, but it'll be a pretty penny, you get what you pay for. Price varies with color and specifications.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
going by memory, retail I think for the Enduro set is $859, which comes with DT Swiss 5.1 rims. The FR/DH set is a tad more I believe.

Standard colors are silver, black, red.

Custom colors (ie, other than silver, red, black) will be an upcharge. Single speed hubs I think are about $50 more. Maverick axle may cost a tad more too.

You can even spec faded spokes which look totally sick (eg, fade to black either at hub or at rim)...extra coin for that too.

cheers

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
i bet they will. they are working on BMX stuff, road stuff, you name it. since they dont do their own rims, it is just a matter of different length spokes.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
ThoughtfulPirate said:
Picked these up from Industry Nine yesterday, super nice guys up there. I got to pick my wheels up from the guys that built them, then got to ride the pump track at their HQ while I was there. Now just to get the foes back and get these things mounted up.

To be placed on this bike:

Can I have your old wheels? :D

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
if only i could spned that much on wheels.......

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BJ- said:
nice mate, what rims did you build them onto?
DT swiss, i've heard some bad things about the rims but thats what the guys at I9 have been building most of them to and they say they'll hold up. These things are light I can't wait to get them on a bike.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts