Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6.6.66, ti-gold. finally got it built. rides real nice, intense makes works of art. my tazer is on my wall until i get replacement parts for it.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dogonfr said:
Verry sweet bike, you always have such nice builds. :thumbsup:

What side are you running your front brake lever :confused:
You probibly allready know the question, front hose routing :confused:
thanks bro, you too...hard earned cash turned into something meaningful!
what is the US standard? left hand is front brake, correct? that's how i'm running it...it's just a mile long.
 

Attachments

·
ride hard take risks
Joined
·
25,423 Posts
misctwo said:
thanks bro, you too...hard earned cash turned into something meaningful!
what is the US standard? left hand is front brake, correct? that's how i'm running it...it's just a mile long.
I just have never seen one go around the back side of the fork like that. Generally it goes down the left fork leg to caliper, much shorter. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dogonfr said:
I just have never seen one go around the back side of the fork like that. Generally it goes down the left fork leg to caliper, much shorter. :thumbsup:
i know i know the hose is so damn long, if it weren't so long i'd run it in front. i need toshorten that hose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sriracha said:
nice build, yo!
how does she ride?
dude rides all floppy! what did you do to her....:madmax:

took a short ride last w/e and it was like riding through bentonite. bad idea.

i think the 160's are pimp too! yo, i found something in my swagpile you're gonna be interested in
 

·
-> SickLines.com <-
Joined
·
3,196 Posts
misctwo said:
thanks bro, you too...hard earned cash turned into something meaningful!
what is the US standard? left hand is front brake, correct? that's how i'm running it...it's just a mile long.


{looking strait-on at the bike/handlebars}
I'd run the rear shifter cable on the right side, and the front shifter cable on the left side as well as re-routing /cutting the front hydro cable on the right side when you can. How do you like those shifters(Sram Attack's?)
i like that color :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i like the attacks a LOT over RP+. shifting is so snappy, positive and crisp. i just wish the downshift paddle wasn't so pointy. thinking of going with X.9 or X.0.

i had thought about running tha cables the way you suggested, but the cables get pushed into the frame....causing rubb marks. and yeah, those hydro hoses need to get cut but i'm lazy....
 

·
the goose is loose!
Joined
·
1,276 Posts
misctwo said:
thanks bro, you too...hard earned cash turned into something meaningful!
what is the US standard? left hand is front brake, correct? that's how i'm running it...it's just a mile long.
yeah, that hose is quite long now that i look at it. i run my brakes moto-style. the mtbers at mammoth and at my shop call it euro style. but, i ride a motorcycle, so i am used to the front brake on the right.
 

·
ride hard take risks
Joined
·
25,423 Posts
misctwo said:
i like the attacks a LOT over RP+. shifting is so snappy, positive and crisp. i just wish the downshift paddle wasn't so pointy. thinking of going with X.9 or X.0.
I have been thinking about getting those also, you like ayy :)

misctwo said:
i had thought about running tha cables the way you suggested, but the cables get pushed into the frame....causing rubb marks. and yeah, those hydro hoses need to get cut but i'm lazy....
Im lazy'r than you, neanerneaner. Come on over we can drink beers shorten cables & argue about who is lazyist. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dogonfr said:
I have been thinking about getting those also, you like ayy :)

Im lazy'r than you, neanerneaner. Come on over we can drink beers shorten cables & argue about who is lazyist. :thumbsup:
aww shucks. you makin me blush. PM'ed ya.
 
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top