Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got the big bike built up. Ain't she purty? Was rainy and foggy up there, but my friend's hubby shuttled us for DH run while he went bird hunting. The 4x4'ing up to the trailhead was exciting as we had LOTS of rain. Wish I had pix of the numerous burly 4x4 trucks stuck in the mud today. Thankfully he's an excellent navigator in the mud and got us to the top w/o pedaling. :thumbsup: This is a popular trail and certainly doesn't need a big bike, as we usually ride up and down it. But plowing through the cow fields at full throttle and hitting all the little chutes along the way sure was a muddy fun mess today! My BF on the gray dhr, his bud on the red rfx and red helmet (he's hiding behind the leaf) and Terri and myself. The boys hit the piggie trail today, which us gals skipped today. It's a fun steep trail w/ lotsa roots and rocks, just too much for me when it's wet.

Attachments

·
Dirt Diva Little h
540 Posts
Awesome pics!

I wish we had some place local that we needed a shuttle for! Bike turned out great I love the red. Enjoy and keep her dirty!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.