·
OMR - Old Man Riding
429 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtber3737; What's the bike in your profile with the fox vanillas and gold hubs? Great shot of your intense, new stickers look mean and clean.

Oh and in regards to retro & classic bikes, do you see your 5.5 as a long term buddy?

·
OMR - Old Man Riding
429 Posts
saga said:
mtber3737; What's the bike in your profile with the fox vanillas and gold hubs? Great shot of your intense, new stickers look mean and clean.

Oh and in regards to retro & classic bikes, do you see your 5.5 as a long term buddy?
I also have a Santa Cruz Blur now with a Fox Terralogic fork on the front (which fits it perfectly). It's a great xcountry bike.... and yeah, I tend to keep all my bikes (it's like giving away your children!) I have a custom Salsa, a Mantis ProFloater (still rides great), the Blur and now the PLUSH bike... the 5.5, on which I'm having a ball. It's really great for the type of riding we have here in SoCal. Yep, it's a keeper!

Merry Christmas from SoCal

·
Don't be a sheep
3,442 Posts
mtber3737 said:
I think you need a rack on the back of that baby!... and liquid refreshments for the ride... looks cold there.... wherever the picture was taken.... brrr. You've got a way cool looking bike. Love those discs!

Merry christmas from SoCal
From that picture I know EXACTLY where you live. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.