Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Three sheets to the wind
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few of the better photos I took. It was a great time, we had a lot of laughs with some very nice people. Thanx to the folks at Gore, the local radio station and everyone else that helped put this on.

If anyone wants copies of all of the raw image files (JPEG), just PM and I'll E them over.

Here's a link to the Post Star video on Pat and Brendon, the awsome unicycle guyz:

http://www.poststar.com/video/gorebikes.php

Attachments

·
Three sheets to the wind
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tough course, ice, hard and soft snow, slush, mud, water and some sticky, sucky mix that really was hard to crank out of...

Attachments

·
Three sheets to the wind
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And of course Mike, Kevin and I had to get some mug time in...
I can't wait for next year. I wonder if there is some other mountain out there that runs an off season race, someplace big, with snow, in the Adirondacks...mmmmmm ;)

Attachments

·
I wear two thongs
1,675 Posts
Very cool pics. It was a ton of fun, I see one of your shots made Gore's photo of the day, and you met my buddies Kevin and Kurt (3rd post last picture)

I had my brother video me goin down (literally) because I knew that my not so hot riding skills matched with being outta shape and the course being that sloppy it would make for one funny video. I already posted it in the "No new posts" thread but here it is again:

·
Three sheets to the wind
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Oh hi Mike! Ya know, now that you mention it, Whiteface would be perfect...And by the way, congrats on your first in class finish...

Eric thats a great video, good editing and sound track...don't worry about the grip..."shrinkage" happens to all of us once in a while, lol...but really, you're probably lucky that didn't happen on a real run at speed, it would hurt...

Now where can I get my next ride fix...???

·
Nervous Descender
717 Posts
Eric Hoefer said:
Very cool pics. It was a ton of fun, I see one of your shots made Gore's photo of the day, and you met my buddies Kevin and Kurt (3rd post last picture)

I had my brother video me goin down (literally) because I knew that my not so hot riding skills matched with being outta shape and the course being that sloppy it would make for one funny video. I already posted it in the "No new posts" thread but here it is again:

Should have ridden your rigid SS Eric!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.