Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In last saturday i'm with my friend try to shot some video with my new camera. This is my first experience. We ride on our icy trails with wooden structures. I hope you enjoy.

Sorry about Russian language without english subtitles, next time i will make them for you. ;)

PS Big Thank to Wherewolf for giving me a link to 5D editing Forum! :thumbsup:

Here a link to vimeo

·
Live Dirty!
114 Posts
Nice! It looks very cold. I can't imagine riding on those wooden structures when they are icy like that. I would think they would be too slippery.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Nice

Georgiy,
Nice, I love seeing videos from foreign countries. Nice skills on the bike.

Georgiy,
Ницца, я люблю смотреть видео из зарубежных стран

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for replies, guys! We put studded tyres on our bikes, so don't worry about us. Yeah, we can slip at every moment, but we are in more safe with them. Always switch head in "ON" mode :)

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Great quality

Great riding, especially in the snow. That is some of the best quality video I've seen from the GoPro HD. And the video is not bumpy like most posted. What did you do differently? I see you uploaded a 246.44MB, 1280x720 file. Do you think everybody else has just been doing too much compression?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wherewolf said:
Great riding, especially in the snow. That is some of the best quality video I've seen from the GoPro HD. And the video is not bumpy like most posted. What did you do differently? I see you uploaded a 246.44MB, 1280x720 file. Do you think everybody else has just been doing too much compression?
Hm, nothing major. Standard camera out from the box, standard helmet mount with orange rubber on board. I edit my videos in Premiere Elements 7 and save final project with same codec but with smaller bitrate and resolution - 1280x720 and 5kbps. So, i think the secret in doing as less as possible compressions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts