Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I got the GoPro HD today for Christmas and I'm trying to figure out how to mount it to my Remedy. The vented helmet strap doesn't seem to be long enough and the top of the helmet isn't flat enough for the sticky pads.

Wondering who has the Remedy and the GoPro and how you mounted it to the helmet, or any other FF for that matter.

Im riding in the morning and want to get some footage.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just got one as well. I used the side-mount pivots. I messed around with position this morning and I thought having it on the side of the helmet would feel off-balance but I do not even know it's there unless I look.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I also used the mount for vented helmets and strapped it onto the mouth piece that comes around the side. This makes it less permanent but it still stays in place really well. I was mainly using this setup to try different positions. But I can tell you that the side mount looks the best on video, versus a mount higher up on the helmet.

The GoPro HD is sick though huh!

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
I have mine mounted to the side, just below where my ear is. The sticky pad doesn't make full contact but it's been solid for 9 months. The cool thing is that the helmet's weight makes for a very stable viewpoint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.